Pre-COP25 Costa Rica 2019
Pre-COP26 Italy 2021
1. Why is Green Hydrogen so important?
2. What is the future of Green Hydrogen?
3. Why is it so expensive to produce Green Hydrogen?
4. How can the production of Green Hydrogen be made cheaper?
5. What is the “Green Hydrogen Catapult”?
6. What is the difference between black, blue, and green hydrogen?
7. Will Green Hydrogen replace Solar Energy and Wind Power?
8. Could Chile become a Green Hydrogen leader?
9. What is an electrolyzer and what is its relationship to Green Hydrogen?
10. Can airplanes fly on Green Hydrogen?
The purpose of this report is to update the reader about the present and future of green hydrogen. Hydrogen is more efficient and cleaner burning, so it is renewable energy and does not harm the environment.